Gene Lockhart is a famous Movie Actor. Gene Lockhart net worth $5 Million. He was born on July 18, 1891 and his birthplace is London, Canada. Gene is also well known as, He appeared in the American remake of Pepe le Moko, Algiers, which earned him an Academy Award nomination for Best Supporting Actor. In 1943, he appeared in Hangmen Also Die. Gene is originated from Canada. He appeared as Sheriff Peter B. Hartwell in the 1940 Howard Hawks film, His Girl Friday.
If you want to know more information about Gene Lockhart Net Worth, Height, Weight & Bio, and other details, you have to read this post.
Also Read: Gene Kelly Net Worth
Gene Lockhart Early Life
Gene Lockhart was a Canadian-American actor born on July 18, 1891, in London, Ontario, Canada. Here are some details about his early life:
- Family Background: Gene Lockhart was born into a family with a background in entertainment. His father, John Coates Lockhart, was a concert singer and musical director, and his mother, Ellen Mary Delany Lockhart, was an actress.
- Education: Lockhart initially pursued a law degree at the University of Toronto. However, his love for the arts led him to abandon his legal studies in favor of a career in acting.
- Stage Career: Gene Lockhart began his career in the theater, making his Broadway debut in 1916. He went on to have a successful stage career, appearing in various productions.
- Film Career: Lockhart transitioned to the film industry in the 1930s. He appeared in numerous films, often portraying character roles, and became a familiar face in Hollywood.
- Marriage and Family: Gene Lockhart was married to Kathleen Arthur, an actress, and they had two children: June and Canadian-American actress and singer, June Lockhart.
- Canadian Heritage: Though he spent much of his career in the United States, Gene Lockhart retained a connection to his Canadian roots. He is sometimes remembered as one of the notable Canadian actors who made a significant impact in Hollywood.
- Versatility: Lockhart was known for his versatility as an actor, capable of playing a wide range of characters. His roles included both comedic and dramatic characters.
Gene Lockhart Personal Life
Gene Lockhart was married to Kathleen Arthur, an actress, and the couple had two children: a daughter named June and a son named Robert. June Lockhart, their daughter, went on to become a well-known actress, with notable roles in television series like “Lassie” and “Lost in Space.” While some details about Gene Lockhart’s personal life are known, he generally kept a low profile when it came to his family and personal affairs. Much of the focus on Gene Lockhart’s public legacy is on his prolific career in acting, spanning both the stage and screen. Gene Lockhart passed away on March 31, 1957, in Santa Monica, California, leaving behind a legacy of contributions to the entertainment industry. His daughter June Lockhart continued the family tradition, becoming a respected actress in her own right.
Full Name: Gene Lockhart
Age: Death Date – Mar 31, 1957 (age 65)
Date of Birth: July 18, 1891
Place of Birth: London, Canada
Star Sign: Cancer
Gene Lockhart Net Worth and Salary
Gene is one of the richest Movie Actors in Canada. According to our analysis, Wikipedia, Forbes & Business Insider, Gene Lockhart’s net worth is $5 Million.
Net Worth: $5 Million
Salary: Under Review
Source of Income: Movie Actor
Cars: Not Available
House: Living In Own House.
Gene Lockhart Height and Physical Appearance
Gene Lockhart is a handsome man with a very dashing personality. He has a good physique.
Height: 6 ft 2 in (1.88 m).
Bust – Waist – Hip: N/A
Hair Color: N/A
Eye Color: N/A
Shoe Size: N/A
Gene Lockhart Education Qualification
In this table, we added the education information of Gene Lockhart. As we do not have all the data currently, we keep some fields blank which we will update soon.
Who is Gene Lockhart Dating?
Gene Lockhart was married to Kathleen Arthur, an actress. The details of their relationship, including their marriage, children, and family life, are more readily available than information about Gene Lockhart’s dating life. Gene Lockhart and Kathleen Arthur had two children together, a daughter named June Lockhart and a son named Robert. June Lockhart also became a well-known actress, particularly for her roles in television series like “Lassie” and “Lost in Space.”
Gene Lockhart passed away on March 31, 1957, and there has been no subsequent information about his dating life after his marriage to Kathleen Arthur. It’s important to note that personal details about celebrities’ dating lives may not always be extensively documented, and individuals may choose to keep such aspects of their lives private.
- Gene Ranked on the list of most popular Movie Actors.
- Also ranked in the elit list of famous people born in Canada.
- Gene Lockhart celebrates birthday on July 18 of every year.
So that’s all we have about Gene Lockhart net worth, bio, wiki, biography, height, weight, awards, facts, siblings, awards, and other information. We hope you get the information about Gene Lockhart. Share your thoughts in the comment section.
Source: Gene Lockhart